Re: [libvirt] how to change the boot order of a qemu-kvm guest os

Thanks .
What exactly is the option about storage pools in virt-manager for the local host qemu. is this by any chance a method to create common storage which i may use for a clustered File System . I hope I am not asking the wrong set of questions with respect to the context of this mailing list .

Thanks and Regards
Gopalakrishnan