Re: [libvirt] turn off dnsmasq

I happen to have an outstanding ticket complaining that leaving out the <dhcp/> tag disables dnsmasq _entirely_ (DNS as well as DHCP), rather than merely disabling its DHCP support, and looking at the libvirt source appears to confirm that dnsmasq should not get started if no DHCP ranges are present.

The behaviors we're reporting don't appear to be compatible with each other -- does "net-dumpxml" really show no <dhcp/> tag, or perhaps might you have edited the config file directly as opposed to using net-edit/net-define?