Re: creating stream

On 04/20/2017 03:55 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
That is not going to be enough. The RPC protocol is spread among other files
too. You really should not hook into our RPC protocol. My question is still
unanswered though - why do you need it anyway?

Thanks for all your help, i'm create mostly complete libvirt binding
using generator. Last problem - do you know binary representation ofr
virTypedParams? Does it xdr encoded when passed via wire or not? And
format of this field?

You can see for yourself - just fire up wireshark with libvirt dissector installed and issue the API.

Also, you may look at remote_typed_param_value and remote_typed_param structs defined in src/remote/remote_protocol.h.

Michal