Re: testing volDownload and volUpload different md5 on source and dest for qcow2

On 03/29/2017 06:42 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
Hi. I'm fix libvirt php binding to properly recv from stream and after
that test volume download and volume upload functions. And see, that
in case of raw image md5sum on src and on dst is equal.
But in case of qcow - phisical size of image is different and md5sum
does not equal.
Why this can happening?

This is really weird. Do you perhaps have a reproducer that I can try? Does this reproduce when using bare virsh? We need to identify whether the bug lies in libvirt or in the bindings. I've tried to reproduce locally but wasn't successful. I mean, in my testing all the md5 checksums matched.

Michal