Availability of libvirt-3.0.0 release candidate 2

  I missed the Friday deadline ot push it, so did it today. It's now tagged
in git, signed tarball and rpms are at the usual place:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 As a result I think GA should happen on Tuesday to give at least one
working day to raise critical issues. Nothing seems to have been reported
on rc1 neither positive nor negative, so please give it some testing.

  thanks in advance,

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/