[RFC] daemon: remove hardcode dep on libvirt-guests

Hi, all.

In virtuozzo mgmt we do not use libvirt-guests service. First because
we need do extra steps on domain start and second we want to decice
whether to suspend or to shutdown a domain on per domain basis. Starting
is not the problem but system shutdown is. As domain in systemd based
systems is just another unit we need to set ordering dependency so
that domain will not be killed before mgmt service as ba79e387 do for
libvirt-guest service. So let's remove this hardcode. I see 2 options.

1. Take dependant service name from config.
2. Introduce intermediate service that will specify real dependency.
Looks like this one is more flexible.

By the way AFAIK this is the only place that harcode libvirt-guests in libvirtd.

Nikolay