Re: Wiki page bad redirect

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 09:49:18AM -0400, Aaron Shindman wrote:
The wiki page at
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/I_created_an_external_snapshot,_but_libvirt_won%27t_let_me_delete_or_revert_to_it
does not load, with a browser error that the redirect request will never
complete

Yep, thanks for the notice.  Actually any page with apostrophe in the
title is broken.  Weren't we migrating somewhere?  If not, then I guess
it's a MediaWiki bug.  Anyway I checked that I can edit the page, but if
I want to move it, I get the same error.

Dan, I recall you doing something with the wiki backend not that long
ago, so I guess you have access to the server so you can troubleshoot a
bit further.

--
Aaron Shindman
Cherniak Software