Re: [libvirt] test driver for interface config

On 04/14/2009 10:42 AM, Hugh O. Brock wrote:
I don't see any compelling reason why we absolutely must have
this ready for next release. I prefer to wait until the code is more developed than rushing to meet an unneccessary artificial
date. I know this is listed as a Fedora 12  feature, but there's
many months yet before feature freeze for that release, so plenty
of dev time yet.

David Lutterkort also doesn't feel netcf is ready to just drop into
RHEL 5.4 since it has had near 0 testing... and the network management
API isn't much good without netcf. So we need to keep pushing ahead to
get this ready for rhel 6 but I don't see a whole lot of point in
trying to rush it into 5.4.

So everyone will rest easy - understood, acknowledged, and agreed. I had gotten the idea from somewhere that it was more urgent than it is. I am proceeding with the approved "by the book" method; right now working on the XML parsing.