Re: docs: Change or update the hacking page

Hi everyone, sorry about the empty message above, I was typing and I pressed the wrong set of keys.

So, I was going through the contributor guidelines page[1], and after discussing with Michal Privoznik, I think there are some things that need to be updated. For instance, the 4th point about posting patches mentions using git diff instead of git format-patch. I also feel that the workflow in general should be re-written and updated with some more details. I have written a very detailed post about the workflow here[2], and might pick some points up from there. Please let me know what you think of it.

Also, please post the other things  that you think should be changed on that page in this thread.

Thanks,
Nishith

[1]: http://libvirt.org/hacking.html
[2]: https://nishithshah2211.github.io/git/libvirt/libvirt-git-workflow/