Re: Libvirt 1.3.0 compilation failure on OSX 10.9.5

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 09:54:56AM +0000, Justin Clift wrote:
On 8 Jan 2016, at 02:26, Roman Bogorodskiy <bogorodskiy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
I'll prepare patches based on those from the OpenBSD libvirt port that
address this problem and send them out for review soon, so, hopefully
we'll get it fixed.

Thanks Roman.  When that's done, I'll be able to update the MacOS X
Libvirt port. :)

Hi guys, it would be nice if you posted those patches here.  Or even the
one from the bug.  I would suggest taking that part of the file that
repeats in all protocol files and put it in one common one that we will
include everywhere.  Also I don't see why it is needed for
admin_protocol, but maybe I just missed something, better safe than
sorry, right? ;)

And also bear in mind that the *_protocol.c files are generated, so the
common file should be included in the *_protocol.x files that they are
being generated from.  I'm sure you know that, but just for the info to
be complete.

Thanks,
Martin

+ Justin