Re: Global domain cpu.cfs_quota_us setup

Hi!
Thank you for answer, Daniel, I should excuse for a long delay before reply. It was caused by long offline discussion in our company . Our business logic needs this top level cgroup. Parallels Cloud Server 6 users have use this cgroup for a long time and want similar functionality. Also we believe that VMWare virtual machines has specified limit:
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1033115
"*Note*: For an SMP virtual machine, the sum of all vCPUs cannot exceed the specified limit. For example, 4 vCPU virtual machine with a limit of 1200MHz and equal load among vCPUs would result in a max of 300MHz per vCPU." Would anyone mind if we implement this feature as an optional parameter in libvirt?