qemu logging/tracing option in domain xml

Hi all,

QEMU has the '-d' command line option to configure logs/traces.
As I can see, <qemu:commandline> is the only way to set it in domain xml.

<qemu:commandline> makes a configuration tainted and doesn't allow to update tracing/logging configuration in runtime. The ability to update configuration in runtime will be very useful for us in Virtuozzo for QEMU problem investigation and development.

So I want to ask you will you mind if I prepare a patch-set that introduces a new section for domain xml with next scheme:

<element name="debug">
  <zeroOrMore>
    <element name="log">
       <attribute name="name">