Re: [libvirt] libvirt tls vnc

Michael Kress napsal(a):
Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
    * http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/ssvnc.html  (effect as described)
To quote that page:

"SSVNC also supports the VeNCrypt SSL/TLS extension to VNC (Unix and Mac OS X only.) "

So you're out of luck with Windows

Ok, this is no drawback - at least I know that I shouldn't invest
further energy in Windows.
Then I'll give a try on linux and mail the results later.

You can run stunnel on libvirt host and use SSVNC on Windows. Actually SSVNC does the same, runs the stunnel and starts the VNC viewer. It can even start UltraVNC.
I know this is more like a workaround but it works.

Radek