[libvirt] Multpile network interfaces have same MAC address

I remember seeing this problem before, but I can't remember what the resolution was, nor can I find a discussion of the issue in
the list archives or Bugzilla.

I've had my setup working for a while now, on both Fedora 8 and Fedora 10. Now I'm trying to get it to work with CentOS 5 and running into an old bug. My guest VM has multiple virtual network interfaces, with the MAC address defined in the XML file used to define the VM. However, I'm seeing each network interface getting the same MAC addrss (the last one defined in the XML file) on
all if the interfaces when I run ifconfig in the guest.

Was there a workaround for this, or do I need to upgrade libvirt? CentOS 5.2 is what I'm working with; they haven't released 5.3
yet so I don't know if that will have a newer version.

# rpm -qa libvirt
libvirt-0.3.3-7.el5
# virsh version
Compiled against library: libvir 0.3.3