[libvirt] Libvirt for RHEL4 update4

Hi Guys,

We are eagerly trying to deploy libvirt on a production environment based on RHEL4 U4, but unfortunately it seems that for RHEL this API is  only available for version5, we can’t find any libvirt packages for RHEL4 U4, can you give us some advise for this situation? Thanks.

Gavin

Gavin Gong

image002

3rd Line Engineer – Server/Database Technology

DD:

+44(0) 207 517 6581

M:

+44(0) 7982 132 869

T:

+44(0) 845 459 1111

F:

+44(0) 207 517 6501

E:

gavin.gong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Data Storage Network Security

Moorfoot House, 221 Marsh Wall

Managed Connectivity Dedicated Hosting

London E14 9FH

Managed Services

http://www.controlcircle.com

Click here to view our privacy & confidentiality statement

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.