Re: Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.19

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 09:52:53AM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:

  So I have tagged rc1 in git and pushed signed tarball and rpms to
the usual place:
 ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

The release works just fine in my limited testing, but others should
try it out to check portability and more advanced functionalities.

I will likely push rc2 at the end of the week-end and the final release
on Tuesday or Wednesday, assuming no big issue is raised in the meantime.

 thanks for giving it a try.
 I also note that we have some CI test failing, not for core libvirt
but perl bindings, virt-manager, ... it would be good to investigate before
we push the release:
 https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt-project/

Having a quick look it seems there's still the rename API missing in
libvirt-python and that's why all the stuff on top of python is
failing.  I'll see what I can do, even though I'm out till end of the
week.

 thanks !

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/