Gathering CPUID data for x86 CPUs

Hi all,

I'm working on improving our host CPU detection logic and I'd like to
gather test data for various CPUs and include them in the libvirt's CPU
unit test to make sure I don't introduce regressions.

If you are willing to help me, please, send me the output of the
following command:

    grep 'model name' /proc/cpuinfo | head -n1; cpuid -1r

on various i686/x86_64 hosts you might own? Older or unusual CPUs are
more than welcome.

The cpuid tool can be usually found in a package called "cpuid". If your
distro does not provide such package and you are still willing to help,
you can find the sources or binary packages at
http://www.etallen.com/cpuid.html

Private replies are preferred to reduce unnecessary mailing list
traffic.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Jirka