Getting Introduced to the Community

Hi,

My name is Gaurav Bansal and I would like to introduce myself to the developers of this community. I'm (technically) a junior in the Computer Science degree program at Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani. I am well versed with Python, C/C++, Java, PHP and bash. I have been using the qemu tool and the virt-manager for almost 6 months now and I'm comfortable with it.

I was very much fascinated with the concept of Virtualization and wanted to explore it more and what could be a better way to start off than KVM.

I was having a look at the GSoC 2015 ideas page and the particular project of Running docker containers using virt-sandbox. I have some basic information about the docker images and have worked using the libvirt API. I have also tried the proof of concept uploaded by Daniel for downloading the docker images.

Could you please guide me through where should I look forward that would be helpful for the project?

- Gaurav Bansal

Github :
https://github.com/gauravb7090
IRC     : gauravb7090