libvirt issues in Fedora 21

Sorry if its not the right place to post.

Fedora 21 user here and I've run into two problems that were not there in Fedora 20.

First enabling hugepages causes a machine to refuse to boot. It gives errors saying "Error starting domain: Unable to read from monitor: Connection reset by peer " This problem is easily reproducible, all you have to do is add the setting to any vm you have.

Second is the vm does not work if a shared folder is added. I only tried adding them as mapped mode.

Please try to fix them.