[libvirt] Writing a new driver for libvirt

Title: Writing a new driver for libvirt

Hey all,

I am new to libvirt and have been asked to look at the possibility of writing a libvirt driver for a hypervisor we are using.  I am wondering if someone can give me the basics on what is involved in accomplishing this task, what are the basics of writing a new driver?  I have looked at the documentation posted and been poking around the code and just wanted to ask someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

David Orr

General Dynamics

Software Engineer