[libvirt] default networking issues

Need some help about where to look next. I am running a Fedora 9 machine, up to date on the releaed rpms. SELinux is permissive, iptables is stopped. I have followed the instructions for NAT forwarding [1]. When I launch a guest in virt manager it uses the default network, and is assigned an IP address in the 192.168.122 space. It can do dns resolution, but can not wget a known website (www.cnn.com). From my host machine, I can ssh into the guest.

Where is the next place I should look. Is the fact that I am running in a corporate network causing me issues?

Thanks!

-- bk

[1] http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#NAT_forwarding_.28aka_.22virtual_networks.22.29