[libvirt] Java bindings

Hi all, I'm Alejandro Berna from i2CAT (a non-profit foundation in Barcelona, Spain, www.i2cat.net). I'm collaborating in a Europena project called Federica ( www.fp7-federica.eu ). One of the branch of this project is to permit virtualization of different hosts in the Federica test-bed. We are doing some studies about the different management interfaces of Xen. Our objective is to create a software remote client for Xen tool (in java if it's possible) that can do (general functionalities):
- Create virtual machines assigning virtual interfaces.
- Permit choose the OS assigned to this virtual machine
- Install new applications to be tested in the virtual machines
- Configure a vm to become a router and permit to configure this router as it was a physical router.

All these actions have to be performed remotelly. I have not found too much information about libvrt but I think that can be usefull for our achieves. If you agree that with libvrt we can perform these actions, maybe I can build the java bindings for libvrt inside the Federica work. I'm waiting for your opinions, thank you,

--
Alejandro Berna Juan
alejandro.berna@xxxxxxxxx