Re: [libvirt] Web Interface -> LibVirt Communication?

Michael March schreef:
.. in this setup you MUST have the ssh public key of the user the web server runs as in the 'root' account of each server it manages.. again, this might not be 100% kosher.. but it works.

The main problem I encounter is the hostname voodoo...but that check can be disabled. I probably make an automatic hostname based on mac address, and send that via SSH to the main box.

A shared certificate is probably an option too, if the hostname is ignored.

Hmm.. I'm not sure what you exactly mean by "hostname voodoo".... Do you mean the checks the ssh client does the first time it connects to an unknown server?