[libvirt] HTTP-API for libvirt

New thread.

  Honnestly I'm still lost trying to understand what you wanted to do.

I have implemented a webserver plugin that allows (by mDNS) to access all 'VMs' on the network.

http://xen.bot.nu/virt/ <- demo

I didn't understand the point, I just noted you wanted to put things
in libvirtd, something about event API while to me i don't see the even side of the proposal.

Using mDNS, mDNS events can be used on the network to subscribe to certain VM changes. Reboot/Shutdown/etc.

Now suggesting to convey this as part of Java *bindings* sounds even more
confusing, how does that relate at all ?

You proposed (new) bindings for Java. I have written new bindings using the HTTP protocol. I wonder what should be done to get it adapted into libvirt, or standardize the format (like any other API).

Stefan