Re: [libvirt] Fix qemudParseVMDeviceDef() to check for proper network device tag name

libvir: QEMU error test_domain: this function is not supported by the hypervisor: only CDROM disk devices can be attached libvir: QEMU error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor: only CDROM disk devices can be attached
error: Failed to attach device from attach-disk.xml
  Hum, right a network device description uses "interface", not "net"
that's clear from both the doc and qemudParseXML(), so applied and commited, but infortunately it didn't made into 0.4.3 :-\

That's not critical - this function is only called from the device hotplug
driver API, and we only implement that for changing CDROM media in QEMU
at the moment. So nothing we actually use for real is broken.

Right, since attaching a network device isn't supported, you'd get an error either way.

I tracked down this issue because I saw the following error when I attempted to attach a network device:

libvir: QEMU error : XML description for unknown device type is not well formed or invalid

I originally thought I wasn't formatting the XML properly. Once I looked at the code, I realized that the action wasn't supported. So, this change just saves some potential confusion.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center