[libvirt] remote access libvirtd / bindings for php/asp

Hi,

A few people around me want to use php or asp to access libvirtd. Along this wish is to access it as 'proxy' for the entire cluster (this is where I come in).

My target it to make a proxy for libvirtd that allows all host in the network to be managed by any libvirtd instance that has the sufficient certificate. Now it seems clear that this dispatch/proxy functions are doable. But what I wonder about is the actual access to libvirtd.

There seems to be a pretty big warning about the XDR/ RPC calls.

My people would like to see bindings to connect to libvirtd by php or asp/.net, is there any progress on that one?

Stefan