Re: [libvirt] PATCH: Add NUMA apis to remote driver

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 01:49:08PM +0200, Jim Meyering wrote:
>> "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > For some reason the virNodeGetFreeMemroy and virNodeGetCellsFreeMemory
>> > NUMA APIs were never added to the remote driver. THis patch fixes that.
>> > It also updates the 2 perl scripts which post-process the RPC files to
>> > not insert TABs, since we'd previously removed them from all the generated
>> > files. Finally, the remote_protocol.x has TAB -> SPACE conversion since
>> > we missed that first time around
>> >
>> >  qemud/remote.c                      |   47 +
>> >  qemud/remote_dispatch_localvars.h   |    3
>> >  qemud/remote_dispatch_proc_switch.h |   15
>> >  qemud/remote_dispatch_prototypes.h  |    2
>> >  qemud/remote_generate_stubs.pl      |   20
>> >  qemud/remote_protocol.c             |   30 +
>> >  qemud/remote_protocol.h             |  918 ++++++++++++++++++------------------
>> >  qemud/remote_protocol.x             |   21
>> >  qemud/rpcgen_fix.pl                 |    4
>> >  src/remote_internal.c               |   55 ++
>> >  10 files changed, 657 insertions(+), 458 deletions(-)
>>
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> Looks fine.  Though you'll want to undo the global
>> re-indentation-with-TABs in qemud/remote_protocol.h:
>> Even ignoring all of the lines where 8-spaces -> TAB,
>> there are a few new TABs:
>
> This is an autogenerated file. I mistakenly only fixed generation of the
> C file and not the header. I'll redo the generation & fixup.

Oh!  That's what I thought at first, but when I found
no rule for it in the Makefile.am, I presumed it was not.
Should have known better.  It's just generated as a side-effect
of generating the .c file.  Which means we can remove the .h
file and it won't be regenerated.  We should correct that, eventually.