Adding devices to a vm using virsh

Hi,

I need to be able to attach a PCI device to an existing machine.

I know that in Xen’s configuration file we need to add a line

PCI=[….]

The problem is that I didn’t find any documentation on what the parametes are.

When looking at virsh, there’s an ‘attach’ function, but the only documented devices are disk and Ethernet card.

Does anyone knows what is the format for adding a generic PCI card (or specifically, a Teradici card) using virsh attach

Best Regards,

Gabriel Kaufmann

Software Engineer

Gabriel.Kaufmann@xxxxxxxxxx

Ericom Software

Tel (Dir): +972 2 591 1700 Ext 754

Tel (Main): +972 2 591 1700

http://www.ericom.com

Access Done Right

Empower Enterprise-Wide Access to Microsoft® Terminal Server, Virtual Desktops and Legacy Applications