Re: ruby binding patch

Hi Vadim,

thanks a lot for the patch. First off, can you send patches in the
future as text patches, either attached or inline[1] ? I was able to
apply your hg bundle though.

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 23:59 -0700, Vadim Zaliva wrote:
> I have attempted to add following methods to Domain class:
>
> 1. vcpus=
> 2. memory=
>
> This is my first patch to libvirt-ruby, and I will appreciate your
> feedback.
> My next goal is to add binding for virDomainPinVcpu() method.

The patch overall looks good, and I committed it. There were some minor
nits:

      * libvirt_dom_memory_set called virDomainSetMaxMemory instead of
        virDomainSetMemory (probably cut&paste error)
      * there were no tests for the two new methods. In general, try to
        add/expand the tests in tests/tc_connect.rb when you add to the
        bindings, though that is highly dependent on what the test
        driver supports. In this case though it was pretty easy.

Thanks again for doing this, and I am looking forward to the
virDomainPinVcpu patch.

David

[1] the hg patchbomb extension makes that very easy:
http://hgbook.red-bean.com/hgbookch14.html#x18-32100014.4