Re: [RFC] Add Container support to libvirt

There are no existing tools or any being developed so we'll have to create it ourselves. My plan is to store the configuration in files. I was debating whether to store the information directly in XML or come up with some other format. I see some advantages to storing it in XML - especially since there's an existing implementation (Thanks Dan!).

Best Regards,
Dave Leskovec
IBM Linux Technology Center
Open Virtualization