Re: [RFC]OpenVZ XML def

Hi Daniel,

  Oh at the C level, definitely ! The python layer is really only a language
binding wrapper and should remain that way ! Even if we fork as a new process
the python side of libvirt is packaged separately, and really the core should
be written in C, this would also allow to merge back your code in the existing
daemon code if needed.

I understand the Python bindings part. I was wondering if the daemon
itself could be written in Python, since I have to deal with a lot of
text parsing from the OpenVZ utils. The LibVirt part that will talk to
the daemon over the proxy/pipe code will anyways have to be C.

Regards,
--
Shuveb Hussain.
When you lose, be patient. When you achieve, be even more patient.