Re: QEMU without KVM

Rich:

It was definitely missing bridge ... now that it's loaded, I'm still getting and error related to iptables (I've also loaded the ebtables kernel module).  Which kernel modules are required for bridged networking?

thanks again, smoyer

BTW:  Here's the error I'm getting now ...

FATAL: Module ip_tables not found.
iptables v1.3.5: can't initialize iptables table `filter': iptables who? (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.
Failed to autostart network 'default': failed to add iptables rule to allow DHCP requests from 'virbr0' : Invalid argument

--
Steven W. Moyer
Principle Architect, Assurance Applications

C-COR Solutions, LLC
60 Decibel Road
State College, PA  16801

Office Phone: 814-231-4408