Re: [patch 0/9] Preliminary patches for virtual networks support

On 2/15/07, markmc@xxxxxxxxxx <markmc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
       Yesterday I went ahead and committed the virtual networks
support in time for DV to make a release. I thought it'd be worth
sending them here so that people can look over them and hopefully
sport any problems.
  I had to rush the release a bit since I'm leaving for vacations, sorry for
the pressure, we probably have some bugs in 0.2.0, but now that it is out
it will be easier to spot than just by reading patches.
  Among the things we need to do at this point is code cleanup, add a
lib subdirectory with shared code like UUID parsing, XML/Xpath convenience
routines, and maybe some network operations which are likely to be common
to the daemons.

     I will try to keep an eye, but I won't be very active in the next 2-3 weeks :-)

Daniel