ruby bindings

Hi,

Is there any chance you are considering the addition of ruby bindings for libvir?

I have been considering writing my own ruby wrappers around Xen's lowlevel libraries but if libvir is a higher-level more stable API perhaps it would make more sense for me to wrap around libvir. If you are not working on ruby bindings I will do so myself and eventually provide patches.

Are you in a position to state yet whether libvir is likely to be continually developed and a key part of the Fedora/RHEL virtualization?

I immediately see some missing functionality (migration), I assume the eventual goal is to support all features of Xen and that it is just missing because of the very young state of the project?

Thanks!