unattended installation support

People,

libosinfo/osinfo-db claims to support unattended installations of
various OSes and all the possible versions of each OS. However, this
is not tested (apart from people using it on Boxes).

There are a few things that come to my mind:
- Having tests for unattended installations:
  - First step towards this has been done with the unattended
installation support being added to virt-installl. A lot more work
will need to be done in order to actually have it tested in a sane way
- Drop support for EOL systems:
  - We claim to support Fedora >= 3. Was this ever tested?
  - We support Windows >= 2k. This was tested back in 2012 ... but is
this something we really should keep?

My suggestion (and I'd like to get the others maintainers bless) is
to, right now, only keep support for:
- Linuxes: The supported versions of the distros (so, for instance,
for Fedora ... just support Fedora29 and Fedora30);
- Windows: Windows 7+

By taking this path we'll have an easier time to ensure that our
scripts are working and also reduce the maintainability of those.

Shall I go for this change?

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio