[SOLVED] Re: RHEL84 ISO with ks.cfg errors out unable to find installation source

I reviewed the Red Hat documentation for performing a standard installation, and in there it explained about needing an 'inst.repo=' assignment on both the 'append' line for BIOS boots, and on the 'linuxefi' line for UEFI boots.  That suddenly made things a whole lot better.

Thanks for those who looked at this for me and with me.... I greatly appreciated your help.

-Joe