Re: Require user account setup during kickstart install before %post?

That's what I have seen.  I was hoping that I had missed some way to make the installation stop/pause if a user hasn't entered a user/password.

I have added stuff to the post to force a user to enter username/password at some point, but moving it to the PRE section is probably better.

Thanks!