Re: cannot set keyboard to german

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 12:42:27PM +0200, Niene Rink wrote:
> Hello guys,
> i try to customize a fedora-live-mate-compiz live os for me.
>
> I do it with livemediacreator as described on the web page from media
> creator.
>
> My first problem is solved (swap with zram), i switch from rawhide to
> fedora-33.
>
> What i cannto solve is my problem switching the keyboard in the desktop
> to german. The console has a german keyboard, a x terminal in gnome not.
>
> My settings in the .ks file are as follows:
>
> keyboard --vckeymap=de --xlayouts='de'
> lang de_DE.UTF-8
>
> The desktop is in german, but not the keyboard.
>
> I build the livos in a mock environment.
>
> Any ideas? Any hints what my error is

It's possible this is a bug in livemedia-creator, or anaconda, or the
mock environment ;) Could you file a bug at https://bugzilla.redhat.com
against lorax and attach the logs from livemedia-creator as individual
text/plain attachments? I'll take a look at them and see if I can
reproduce it here.

Brian

--
Brian C. Lane (PST8PDT) - weldr.io - lorax - parted - pykickstart