Re: Kickstart installation fails - DNF error in POSTIN scriplet of flatpak-selinux

Does this help:

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 4:30 AM Sreyan Chakravarty <sreyan32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to install Fedora 31 workstation through Kickstart using  Fedora Server NetInstall ISO.

Everything works fine until it hits installation of something called flatpak-selinux.

It fails with:
DNF error in POSTIN scriplet of flatpak-selinux

Firstly, is there any way to make Anaconda not completely stop the installation because of one error ?

Secondly, since the package has SELinux in its name I thought of disabling SELinux via a Kickstart command:
                  selinux --disabled
But this did not make any change. The same issue persisted.

Thirdly, and this is really weird. There is no mention of this error in the Anaconda logs. You would think a critical error would be logged with more debugging information, but no nothing is recorded in the logs.

Here is a Google Drive link to a zip of my logs:

These are the list of packages I am installing via Kickstart:
%packages
@^workstation-product-environment
@admin-tools
@authoring-and-publishing
@c-development
@container-management
@d-development
@development-tools
@editors
@headless-management
@libreoffice
@mate-applications
@network-server
@office
@rpm-development-tools
@sound-and-video
@system-tools
@window-managers

So what do I ? I mean if this is not a SELinux bug then it has to be a problem with Anaconda. I just am unable to figure out what is wrong, since the log files say nothing.

Please let me know if any further information is required.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Sreyan Chakravarty