Re: --ignoremissing and other %package line controls.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 6:22 PM, C. Petro <petro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
​I had a ISO that I built for this client 2 years ago based off REHL7.2 that worked a treat.

I was updating it to RHEL 7.5 for some new server builds, and fixing some minor issues (some additional packages like Nano, telnet and adcli because they're a windows shop).

"Ideally" I'd do something like this out of Cobbler or whatever they're calling it these days, or do a local package mirror. But they have such a small Linux footprint that it's not really worth it, And these servers are in a DMZ, so they're really isolated network wise.

​I have done the same thing.  You apparently ripped apart the 7.2 iso back then, so rip apart the 7.5 iso and the packages should already be on it..  Not sure I understand..​