Re: PXE-based kickstart fails on RHEL/CentOS-7.4

Thanks!

However, it turned out I had mixed up the initrd-file. With the correct one it worked as before.

Regards,

/jon

On 01/18/2018 10:52 AM, Pushpendra Chavan wrote:
You might want to try appending the following anaconda parameter to the menu append line.

inst.stage2=<url where bootable full dvd media contents are hosted>

This can also be replaced by inst.repo parameter.