Re: Addon Order

The org_fedora_oscap addon which does the remediation bits runs in the /mnt/sysimage chroot environment and accesses the files in /etc/yum.repos.d (looking at strace)
Because of this, I don't think it respects the repo or proxy lines in the kickstart file, hence my attempt to edit the repo files directly before the addon executing.

Just to check, the %pre section of the kickstart runs before the disk is partitioned, is the correct?
And the %post sections run after the packages have been installed?

So is there anyway to get files onto the target system before the packages are installed?

Thanks
Alex