Re: Getting post installation messages dumped on screen

>> I do not see the message on terminal. Could you please let me know
>>where this message is getting printed to.

I think it get printed to a log for the kickstart scripts of post section.

Check there must be a log file with similar name like below in your /tmp directory during installation after running of the post section:-

 ks-script-XXXetc.log

>>Is there a way to dump it on stdout.
I think you can see this message on tty3 also, you can switch to tty3 while running the installation.

Thanks and regards,
Anant Garg

I am printing some log messages post installation through
configuration file kfs.cfg

%post --nochroot

echo "XYZ"

I do not see the message on terminal. Could you please let me know
where this message is getting printed to.

Is there a way to dump it on stdout.

Thanks