Re: Always use local disk for driveorder

Hi,

Thank you for the solutions!  Yes, the kickstart is for multiple machines.  But I think setting a disk id or SAN driver parameter for every machine is doable.

I can't access the redhat solution page.  Does it prove any other solutions?

Thanks
Romu

Hi Jerry,

Yes, you are right. That KCS Makes sense.

Onecan blacklist the SAN driver which will not let SAN volumes to be
loaded during installations.