Kickstart driven CentOS 7 USB installer

Hi all,

I have spent the last couple of days looking for information on creating
a kickstart driven USB installer based on a CentOS installation CD/DVD
(not a LiveCD). Specifically, I was interested in creating such an
installer from the CentOS 7 installation DVD ISO.

Today I managed to create such a USB, and have outlined the steps taken
to create it here:

https://gist.github.com/pauljeff/4b9ad551cb6c35870d7c

I was just wondering whether anyone else has done this using a different
method from that described above. I was quite surprised that I was
unable to find a full description of a method online that resulted in a
working USB installer based on CentOS 7 driven by a kickstart file.

Thanks very much,
Paul

--
Paul Jefferson