Removing unwanted packages with dependencies

Hi

In the kickstart to avoid some of the package installation I am using -<rpmname> option under %packages section. If rpm has got some of the dependency packages, kickstart is not able to remove the package. Is there any option to remove the package along with dependency during kickstart?

Presently I am using “yum remove –y <rpmname> to remove the package with dependencies as part of %post section.

Thanks

Ganesh