install RHEL 6 from a Live USB Stick

Hi everyone,

i try to set up the following (tried with RHEL 6.3 and 6.4 beta):

I want to create a Live USB stick, that i can use as base to install a RHEL 6 via http.

I already have the USB stick with the Live image running, and i use: su -c '/usr/sbin/anaconda --kickstart=http://<PathToKSFile>'

Everything looks good and starts, but at some point i get the error:

* A fatal error occurred when installing the initscripts package.  This could indicate errors when reading the installation media.  Installation cannot continue.

Install is done via network and the same KS file is used to on my PXE boot already and ack. to work.

/tmp/anaconda.log is also not showing any error.

Does anyone might have had the same issue already?

Thanks and Cheers

Oliver