Crete Volgroup from anaconda ks using the whole disk

Hi all,

Has someone managed to create a volume group from a kickstart that uses the whole disk and not a partition ?

I tried to create the pv, vg and lv from a pre script and then use the --useexisting flag for logvol and anaconda complains about the vg is not created and I guess is because I didn't use the volgroup command in the partitioning section. If I use the volgroup tag with --useexisting in the partitioning section I'm forced to use a list of partitions that is what I'm triying to avoid....

So any suggestions?

Thanks

Francisco Javier Lloreda
Red Hat Consultant