clearpart -all warning

Hi there

I've customized my kickstart to delete all partitions ( clearpart --all ). I've noticed that the installer only shows a warning message when the disk does not have a valid partition ( like new virtual machines ).

I'm afraid that someone might wipe his entire disk if booting by mistake from the customized disk. Is there any way of forcing anaconda to always ask for user confirmation before erasing disk partitions?

Thanks for you help!