kickstart vs. yum

I'm trying to get a grouplist so that I can edit my
kickstart file to include groups added since installation.
Name-matching is proving to be difficult.

Is there a way to get yum to give me names that I can feed to anaconda?

[root@localhost tmp]# yum grouplist | tee grouplist.txt
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
Adding en_US to language list
Setting up Group Process
Installed Groups:
   Administration Tools